Ticketmaster Gift Cards logo
The Ticketmaster Gift Cards logo should be used in a similar way to these examples. Please make sure to allow for some breathing room around the logo.
In a nutshell, here is a quick reference to the Ticketmaster typography guides. For all of our communications, we use Interstate and TM Sans in various weights.
INTERSTATE BLACK HEADLINES
TMSANS BOLD SUBTITLES
INTERSTATE BOLD QUOTES
TMSANS REGULAR BODY COPY
Contact your client account manager (or similar) for access to the fonts.
Want the full Ticketmaster Style Guide as well? Download: PDF (152Kb)
Download the full brand package: ZIP (1.5Mb)
And now a word from our lawyers ... make us look good, or else! Seriously, our trademarks are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws so please use them only as allowed. You may use our trademarks if you're a Ticketmaster client, sponsor, affiliate, or other authorised user. If you're not please contact us.
Remember, by downloading and/or using our trademarks you agree to abide by our guidelines.
- Display our trademarks in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by Ticketmaster of your product, service, or business. This means that if you're supplying goods or services to Ticketmaster, you mustn't name us in any customer lists, press releases or any other of your marketing or promotional materials without our prior approval.
- Use our trademarks as part of your own product, business or service name, including in meta tags, adwords, keywords, etc.
- Alter our trademarks in any way, such as by changing the design, colour or rotation, or by adding animation or other effects.
- Copy or imitate our designs, fonts, colour combinations, or the look and feel of our trademarks and websites.
- Combine our trademarks with any other names, trademarks, graphics or generic terms, without our written consent.
- Present our trademarks in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature of what you're creating.
- Assert rights over our trademarks whether by trademark or domain name registration, or anything else.
- Use our trademarks on merchandise or other products (or packaging) such as clothing, hats, or mugs.
- Display our trademarks anywhere that contains content associated with pornography, gambling, obscenity, or illegal activities.
- Use our trademarks in connection with any sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion.
P.S. These guidelines can change without notice and use of our trademarks can be revoked at any time.
Questions? Ask us!
Main Ticketmaster assets here.
Ticketmaster Groups assets here.