This year, Ticketmaster's Black Friday and Cyber Monday campaign will run for a full week from Friday 24 November until Friday 1 December.
Hosted on a dedicated landing page, the campaign will be supported across all Ticketmaster UK channels and will combine offers from Ticketmaster UK, TicketWeb, Universe and Ticketmaster Sport.
We use a variety of channels to support the Black Friday campaign. This includes:
- Multiple mailers with a reach of over 5 million fans
- Homepage takeovers and spotlights
- Teaser blog posts to generate excitement
- Tweets and Facebook posts throughout the week
- Social takeovers on Twitter and Facebook
- Ticket Alert promotion (sent to over 8 million fans)
- Support from our 1,800+ affiliates
- Increased PPC spend
- Digital ads encouraging signup weeks before the promotion
- Print advertising around campaign launch
- Advertising banners in Solus eshots sent out during the week
- Pre-registration campaign to maximise engagement
Our Black Friday 2016 campaign was record-breaking with over 100 offers being set up across all genres. With very limited space for offers this year, the deadline for you to get involved is Friday 10 November. Sign up now here!
Our winter campaign is also here! We've just launched our new Winter Guide promoting all the season's coolest entertainment.
As part of the campaign, we've taken over the Offers page with an "Offers of the Week" carousel that features amazing bargains for our customers across all genres of events.
Make sure you're part of our winter campaign by providing a compelling offer. It's the perfect opportunity for you to capitalise and increase your revenues!
Submit offers or get more details about our Black Friday 2017 and winter campaigns by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new owner of UK venue SWX is to work with local and national promoters to bring more live music to what it calls “the best 1,100-capacity room in Bristol”.