At The Europas you can deep-dive into niche discussion groups relevant to your business, network with Europe’s key founders and investors, and enjoy a stunning awards dinner and party. Instead of a massive anonymous “congress”, the majority of delegates are invited key players and experts, keeping the numbers low and the networking high quality.
Here are five more reasons The Europas are unmissable:
- Fantastically diverse line-up: Editorially curated speakers and talks focus on both the big picture of tech and society, as well as the tech trends, challenges and opportunities you need and want to discuss. View the agenda here.
- Investors and Pitch Roulette: Aside from the swarms of investors you’ll meet, all founders can enter to win a coveted slot for the main stage grand finale event: Pitch Roulette. You get three minutes to pitch four fierce judges – Yossi Vardi, the “Godfather of Israeli Tech”; Reshma Sohoni of Seedcamp; Harry Briggs of BGF; and Wendy Tan White of Entrepreneur First.
- Opportunity for authentic networking: The event hasn't been super-sized in order to keep it intimate.The Breakout Panels will let you join in the discussion.
- Live music and a frickin’ Jet Pack! See a live demo with Richard “Iron Man” Browning and his personal jet pack, and hear a live performance from singer songwriter Gabrielle Aplin.
- Spectacular awards party: Enjoy dinner, awards voted for by you and the chance to party on down on the dance floor.
Don’t miss out on the tech event of the year! We’ve got a few tickets remaining – buy them here.
Only two Demo Spaces are left – contact email@example.com for details about how to secure one.
Finally… this year The Europas is also donating profits to the British Red Cross UK Solidarity Fund supporting victims of the UK terrorist attacks and to honour the memory of London tech entrepreneur James McMullan who was killed in the London Bridge attack.
In London, we joined the fight on 4 February to raise money and awareness on World Cancer Day.