We take a look at recent launches on Ticketmaster’s new festival platform.
After successfully launching Front Gate festival tickets in the UK with Latitude and Wilderness festival we are pleased to announce the move of Download and Parklife onto the platform.
Optimised for both desktop and mobile, Front Gate’s customer focus runs through to its onsite capabilities with RFID integration for cashless payment solutions, quick and easy access control, and the ability to lead sponsorship activations to encourage fan engagement and data collection.
New live examples can be found here:
The Key Features of Front Gate include:
- A tailored ticketing platform specifically built for festivals
- A white label solution – your brand comes first
- Fully optimised for mobile
- Facebook and Guest checkout including Facebook data integration for in depth customer analysis and targeting
- Shopping basket functionality for easy upsells and cross selling throughout purchase such as VIP
- Cashless payments
- RFID access control with huge branding and sponsorship opportunities
- Registration and data collection
- RFID enabled activations – create a whole new revenue stream for your festival
- Arm yourself data – Real time sales reporting, heat maps, identify all attendees of your event not just purchasers, Facebook log in
- Your perfect Partner – Ticketmaster has the UK’s most ticketing and onsite experience which we will integrate seamlessly into your team.
With 31 matches taking place at multiple cricket venues across the UK, the tournament concluded Sunday 23 July 2017 in a thrilling clash between England and a world-class Indian side.