As we head towards our peak summer months, what better way to treat your fans than with a special offer for them to dive into?
As part of our Summer of Live campaign, our next 24-hour flash sale will be held on Friday 7 July 2017, which gives us just over two weeks.
The flash sale will be promoted with a full marketing campaign including, but not limited to, the below:
- Dedicated landing page
- Homepage takeovers
- Homepage spotlights
- TicketAlert Newsletter promotion – sent to over 8m
- Solus e-shot – 500k+
- Social takeovers
- Full social support across all channels – Facebook 208k, Twitter 170k, Instagram: 6k
- Blog coverage – 110k monthly unique visits
- Ad retargeting campaign worth £2.5k for the Flash Sale and £5k+ for Summer of Live
- Affiliates – increased focus with our 1.5k affiliate partners
- PPC – increased spend around relevant terms
- Online and outdoor media campaign worth up to £30k
Our last flash sale, held on 12 May, was a huge success with over 25,899 tickets sold. Just take a look at the results here!
To get in on Summer of Live and our 7 July flash sale, please email Holly Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the number of events, the deadline to get involved is Friday 30 June.
The new owner of UK venue SWX is to work with local and national promoters to bring more live music to what it calls “the best 1,100-capacity room in Bristol”.