The Women in Theatre campaign will continue throughout February and March to also incorporate International Women’s Day on Thursday 8 March.
Our aim is to profile influential and powerful women in theatre while simultaneously promoting their current stage performances. We’ll also be producing our own content on the blog that focuses on female directors, iconic acceptance speeches and roles we need to see in the West End.
Here is a summary of the initial activity:
And you can read all the new content as it rolls live in coming weeks by clicking here!
- Header banners on both Facebook and Twitter
- Initial tweet linking to the Playlist blog
- Series of production shots and shout-outs to actresses – with key mentions including: Les Mis (the featured actress Carley Stenson commented on tweet “This means a lot thank you x”), Dreamgirls (all three featured actresses, Marisha Wallace, Brennyn Lark and Asmeret Ghebremichael, engaged with tweet) and Hamilton (two of three featured actresses, Rachel John and Rachelle Ann Go, engaged with tweet)
- Shared other blogs on Twitter
- Shared Marianne Elliott interview on a Facebook post
- Facebook post
The Marianne Elliot interview was featured on a homepage spotlight
Stay tuned as we have much more Women in Theatre activity planned for the coming weeks!
To find out about how you can get involved, contact your Client Marketing Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In London, we joined the fight on 4 February to raise money and awareness on World Cancer Day.