All Saints, Enter Shikari, Everything Everything, The Darkness and more will perform very special intimate shows across the country on Wednesday 26 September 2018. The shows are in support of Nordoff Robbins, the UK’s largest independent music therapy charity, who have selected acts that represent the diversity of the organisation.
Proceeds from each ticket sold go towards the charity, raising awareness of the work undertaken in Nordoff Robbins’ centres as well as their partner organisations. The eleven shows will take place in Brighton, London, Bristol, Southampton, Manchester and Glasgow. Here’s how that line-up looks in full:
- All Saints, Komedia, Brighton
- Enter Shikari, Concorde 2, Brighton
- Everything Everything, Garage, London
- Nina Nesbitt, Omeara, London
- The Darkness, Fleece, Bristol
- The Skints, Birthdays, London
- Hot Dub Time Machine, Joiners, Southampton
- Katie Melua, Borderline, London
- Lisa Stansfield, Matt & Phreds, Manchester
- The Beat, Engine Rooms, Southampton
- Gilbert O’Sullivan, Cottiers Theatre, Glasgow
Nordoff Robbins uses music to support those with life-limiting illnesses, disabilities or emotional challenges. They host open access centres alongside 150 partner organisations, with public support by the likes of Nile Rodgers, Dame Shirley Bassey, Ellie Goulding, The Script, Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden and more.
Ticketmaster has announced its two secondary sites – GET ME IN! and Seatwave – are closing. From today there will be no new events listed on them.