It’s that time of year again! Black Friday is less than a month away, so don’t miss out on your chance to be part of our annual campaign.
This year, Ticketmaster's Black Friday flash sale will run for a full week from 08:00 on Friday 23 November until 08:00 on Friday 30 November 2018.
Our past campaigns have been hugely successful, making this your perfect opportunity to get extra revenue as well as marketing exposure.
Hosted on a dedicated landing page, our Black Friday campaign will be supported across all Ticketmaster UK channels and will combine offers from Ticketmaster UK, TicketWeb, Universe and Ticketmaster Sport.
It will include the following elements*:
- Dedicated landing page
- Homepage spotlights
- TicketAlert newsletter promotion – sent to over 8 million people
- Campaign eshot (reaching up to 5 million people)
- Social takeovers
- Outdoor media campaign
- Full social support across all channels (240k+ on Facebook, 200k+ on Twitter)
- Blog coverage (300k+ monthly views)
- Increased focus with our 1.5k affiliate partners
- PPC – increased spend around relevant terms
*Please note this is for the whole campaign, and not per event.
Our Black Friday 2017 campaign was record-breaking with over 250 offers being set up across all genres. Plus, our dedicated landing page had 148k overall views, with over 80k people visiting the splash page on Black Friday itself.
With limited space for offers this year, the deadline for you to get involved is Friday 9 November 2018. Contact your Client Marketing Manager to get involved.