Sector Page Field Collection
Front Gate Tickets
Your end-to-end ticketing solution
Front Gate Tickets is a ticketing platform built specifically to support the needs of festivals. A white label solution offering unparalleled service to clients, its functions include quick checkout options, the ability to upsell VIP experiences, group bookings, tiered pricing, payment plans and more.
Front Gate streamlines the fan experience. Optimised for both desktop and mobile, its onsite capabilities include RFID integration for cashless payment solutions, quick and easy access control, and the ability to lead sponsorship activations to encourage fan engagement and data collection.
Here's what some of our clients say:
"It’s been a busy and stressful year, and we couldn’t have done it without you all - account managers, marketing, field IT and everyone who came to site and helped out on show days!"
Liz Hobbs group
“The Ticketmaster team were just fabulous on site. Headed up by Marcia, they couldn’t have been more helpful to us. They are truly a credit to you all, and worked their socks off.”
The festival platform
E-commerce designed specifically to support the needs of festivals
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- A white label solution – your brand comes first
- Fully optimised for mobile
- Cashless payments
- Payment plans
- Guest checkout
- Facebook login
- Call centre and fulfilment services
- RFID access control with huge branding and sponsorship opportunities
- Registration and data collection
- RFID enabled activations – create a whole new revenue stream for your festival
- Arm yourself with data – Get real-time sales reporting and heat maps, as well as identify all attendees of your event not just purchasers
- The experts on your team – Ticketmaster have the UK’s most experienced ticketing and onsite teams which become part of your team with full account management
Your festival on the world’s largest ticketing website
Take a look at Ticketmaster’s UK marketing reach:
- 78 million unique visitors per year to Ticketmaster.co.uk
- 20+ million strong UK database
- 9.4 million weekly TicketAlert subscribers
- 10 million affiliate partner reach
Introducing our brand new festival guide!
We've just launched our all-new guide to summer festivals: Festival Finder. In addition to having a complete line-up of summer festivals (that's fully searchable), you'll find all the headliners along with exclusive festival content – from line-up announcements to guest playlists and on-site action – plus regular news from across the festival season!
Get your festival in our guide by selling your tickets through Ticketmaster. Get in touch now by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your fans talking
We engage with customers and build communities across Ticketmaster's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages as well as on YouTube. We have also developed a strong team of internal and external online bloggers.
Your event page on Ticketmaster also enables customers to RSVP and share if they are or may be attending the event. We also have the Facebook functionality to see where your friends are sitting on our interactive seating maps. This is a great opportunity for social campaigns. Shall we get social together?
Enhance and increase your F&B sales
Cut the queues with Ticketmaster Experience
In line with our focus to bring incremental value to clients, Ticketmaster provides venues and promoters with tools that can enhance the customer experience – from the ticket purchase through to the event.
Ticketmaster Experience is one of those tools. It enables venues to quickly capitalise on the huge push to mobile while shortening queues, increasing food and beverage revenues, gathering customer insight and maintaining better stock control.